Welcome, attendees! I am really looking forward to an intensive day learning all about Fine Art School Portraits. Here you will find a link to complete your workshop contract, a place to pay your balance, and a few tips on travel. I have also included a few things you should bring along. Be well!
What To Bring
- Camera and gear
- Lap top if you have it
- Note pad and pen for taking notes
- I recommend making a list of questions you will have for me as the day will go very fast and I don't want you to forget them. :)
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SeaTac) is the closest airport.
- Shuttle express is the cheapest shuttle option. I use Urber any time I go to the airport. YES they do pick up there even if they claim they shouldn't. ;)
- The workshop will be located at Aditi Yoga and Body Work Studio. I have a business relationship with this studio and use it often. http://www.aditistudio.com/
- Here are a few of my favorite hotels in downtown Seattle: Hotel Andra , Shearton Seattle, Fairmont Olympic, The Roosevelt. Some hotels in near by neighborhoods: University Inn, Silver Cloud, Watertown Hotel.
- I also recommend checkin g out Airbnb as there are many great options here.
- We will begin at 12:00pm sharp on Saturday. We will spend a few hours chatting pre session planning. Models will arrive around 2:00pm. After everyone has a chance to photograph all the kiddos we will chat culling, editing, gallery delivery, ordering, and print delivery. We will eat at a local restaurant around 5:30 where all your questions can and will be answered. Looking forward to our time together!