In the first module we discuss everything you need to get started. Even if you aren't yet in business, I got you covered.
- You will learn what equipment you need, my recommended editing and proofing software, and how to set up your website.
- You will learn how to build a portfolio (even if you have never done this before.)
- You will learn how to set up pricing for profit and simplicity.
- Then I will teach you how to actually get schools to photograph and how to communicate with them.
In the module we will go into everything that is necessary to prepare for photo day.
- What you need from the school
- Scouting locations at the school
- File preparation and organization
- This section is complete with timelines and checklists.
In this module we will dive into everything you need to know to have a successful photo day.
- Technical tips like camera settings etc
- Child interaction
- How to propperly keep large volume shooting organized
- working with an assitant
In this module you will learn everything you need to do after the shoot is complete.
- File organization
- Editing in large volumes efficiently
- Proofing for parents and schools
- Product ordering
- Product delivery