Welcome, attendees! I am really looking forward to an intensive day and a half workshop with all of you. Here you will find a link to complete your workshop contract (if you haven't already), a place to pay your balance, and a few tips on travel. I have also included a few things you should bring along. Be well!
What To Bring
- Camera and gear
- Lap top if you have it
- Note pad and pen for taking notes
- Appropriate attire for a chilly outdoor session, in case it rains. We will do one outdoors rain or shine. ;)
- I recommend making a list of questions you will have for me as the days will go very fast and I don't want you to forget them. :)
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SeaTac) is the closest airport.
- Shuttle express is the cheapest shuttle option. I use Urber any time I go to the airport. YES they do pick up there even if they claim they shouldn't. ;)
- The workshop will be located at the Seattle Day Light Studio. Here is the website for the studio so you can see it and get the address. http://www.seattledaylightstudio.com/
- Here are a few of my favorite hotels in downtown Seattle: Hotel Andra , Shearton Seattle, Fairmont Olympic, The Roosevelt
- I also recommend checkin g out Airbnb as there are many great options here.
- We will begin at 9:00am sharp on Saturday. We will have our family newborn session in the studio at around 11:00, our outdoor session will be at sunset, which will be around 5:30 and that will be how we end our day. We will begin at 9:00am sharp again on Sunday and end with lunch together at noon. So, you can plan to be totally done by 2 on Sunday. As the date gets closer, I will send out an hour by hour schedule.